YouTube has become a major player in the consumption of recorded content. When we think about filmed entertainment, we think about the major TV networks ABC, NBC and CBS. In fact, YouTube views now exceed four billion views daily, which is more than double the prime time numbers for the big three networks combined.
We are in a new era and things are changing fast. In order to take advantage of this, it is important to create YouTube videos, upload them and then ensure that they receive enough views.
With YouTube, the home page and categories are ranked according to the most recent viewed and total views of a video. If you have an account with YouTube and you are logged in, then the site will track your usage and adjust what videos they show in order to be more relevant to your interests. Just like with Amazon.com, the more you use the site, the more data is collected on videos you view and this helps to customize what you see next.
In order to start to show up on lists of the best videos for individual categories and site searches, it is important to get your YouTube views up. This means daily views and also the total views of your video. If you can spread out the location of the viewership, that is all for the better. Just like like an Amazon.com bestseller rising to the top of DVD listings, popular YouTube videos rise to the top as well. We offer YouTube views (LINK here) as a package to get your started.
How to get more YouTube views:
- Give your video file a keyword relevant file name. This helps to categorize it.
- Think creatively about your video title.
- Research other popular videos and include references in your title to these, to try to get cross-linked in searches.
- Fill out the tags section so that you can rank for your chosen keywords better.
- Make a video response to a very popular video to try to suck out some of that traffic to your video.
- Enable comments on your video page to encourage social interaction.
- Embed your video in your website to create two way traffic.
- Ask bloggers to add your video to a new post on their site.
- Offer to guest post for other bloggers and embed your YouTube video in the guest post.
- You can also Buy Youtube Views to get a head start make your video look like it is the most popular one around.
If you can stick to these basics then you will be on your way to your first 1,000,000 views before you know it.